On this page you’ll learn everything to operate and get the most out of your new Vaultek 10 Series. View the full tutorial video or select individual topics below.
How to program master code?
Watch the easy to follow how-to-video above:
1) Open the safe. (The default master code is 1-2-3-4-5 on the keypad)
2) With the safe open, press and hold the “PROGRAM” button until all keys turn RED and let go.
3) Enter your NEW master code.
4) IMMEDIATELY Press and hold the “PROGRAM” button a second time until all keys turn RED and let go.
5) Enter your NEW master code a second time.
6) IMMEDIATELY Press and hold the “PROGRAM” button together a third time until the safe beeps and all keys turn GREEN and let go. This tone confirms that the code has been reset.
If you make a mistake and the new code will not work, simply start over with step 2.