On this page you’ll learn everything to operate and get the most out of your new Vaultek MX Series. View the full tutorial video or select individual topics below.
How to program master code?
Watch the easy to follow how-to-video above:
1) Open the safe. (The default master code is 1-2-3-4 on the keypad)
2) With the safe open, press and hold the ‘1’ key then the “PROGRAM” button together (3 seconds) until LCD screen prompts you to enter your NEW code.
3) Enter your NEW master code.
4) IMMEDIATELY Press and hold the ‘1’ key then the “PROGRAM” button together a second time (3 seconds) until LCD screen prompts you to re-enter your NEW code.
5) Enter your NEW master code a second time.
6) IMMEDIATELY Press and hold the ‘1’ key then the “PROGRAM” button together a third time (3 seconds) until the safe beeps and until LCD screen confirms that the code has been reset.
If you make a mistake and the new code will not work, simply start over with step 2.